If Zephaniah 3:9 is about Converts calling God's Name in pure speech (with Honesty) & serving God in His Name - What is [the] שֵׁם Shem of God declared by His prophet צְפַנְיָה֙ Tsefaniah?
[Tsefaniah | Zephaniah 3:9] "For then I will convert the peoples to a [pure speech] that [all of them] call In [the]-Name of [YHVH], to serve Him of [one] accord." (כִּי־אָ֛ז אֶהְפֹּ֥ךְ אֶל־עַמִּ֖ים שָׂפָ֣ה בְרוּרָ֑ה לִקְרֹ֚א כֻלָּם֙ בְּשֵׁ֣ם יְהֹוָ֔ה לְעָבְד֖וֹ שְׁכֶ֥ם אֶחָֽד)
- Li-Qro לִקְרֹ֚א = "To-Call"
- Kul-am כֻלָּם֙ = "All-[of]-Them"
- Be-Shem בְּשֵׁ֣ם = "In-[the]-Name"
- YHVH יְהֹוָ֔ה (YihYe,Hoveh,Hayah) = "Ye-HoV-aH"
Instead of fulfilling the prophecy of Zephaniah 3:9 for the messianic age calling on pure Name YHVH יְהֹוָ֔ה , we are told in the Gospel of John to call on a different name : Ἰησοῦς "Iésous" in John 14:14.
[John 14:14] - “If you ask anything in My name, I will do it. (14:14 ἐάν τι αἰτήσητέ ἐν τῷ ὀνόματί μου ἐγὼ ποιήσω)
In the Gospel of John, honest worship would be considered calling on & serving in the Greek name : Ἰησοῦς "Iésous" , instead of the Ivri Name : "Yehovah" יְהֹוָ֔ה .
- Yehovah יְהֹוָ֔ה is not a transliterated variant of Yehoshua יְהוֹשֻׁעַ > Yeshua יֵשׁ֨וּעַ > Joshua > Iésous Ἰησοῦς > Jesus... so which Name should All peoples Call on & Serve?
Based on Zephaniah 3:9 & John 14:14, what Name should All peoples be calling & serving : "Yehovah" or "Iésous"?