Let us review the material from the previous question as per the appendix below.
We are not told exactly when Benjamin was born but there is a window of a few years to choose. We know that Joseph was born to Jacob when he was 91 years old and Isaac was 151. Benjamin was after this some time.
Benjamin was known to Joseph and so must have been born before Joseph was sold into slavery - this give a window of 16 years in which to have Benjamin born; but it is possible to narrow the window a little further.
When Jacob returned from Padam Aram he first settled in Shechem (Gen 33:18), purchased some land and then built stalls for this cattle and flocks. Thus, he probably stayed in Shechem for a few years. Following the incident with Diah (Gen 34) Jacob moved to Bethel (Gen 35:1, 14, 15) and then moved to Ephrath (Gen 35:16, 17) where Benjamin was born.
The above process probably took at least five years(???). Thus, Joseph was possibly at least 5 or 6 years old when Benjamin was born. Thus, Jacob was at least 96 or 97 and Isaac was at least 156 or 157 years old.
On this basis, Benjamin was born about 10 years before Joseph was sold (??) into slavery and about 22 years before Isaac died.
There is some confirmation of this in Joseph's dreams - he sees the sun and moon plus eleven stars bowing to him - the eleven stars represented his eleven brothers, including Benjamin.
APPENDIX - The Chronology of Isaac:
- Isaac born to Abraham at the age of 100, Gen 21:5
- Isaac marries Rebekah at age 40, Gen 25:20
- Isaac becomes the father of Jacob at age 60, Gen 25:26
- Jacob (at age 71) deceives Isaac when he is 131, Gen 47:9, 45:6, 41:47
- Jacob returns from Padam Aram after 20 years at age 91, as Joseph is born, Isaac 151. Gen 30:25.
- Joseph is sold into slavery at age 17 (Gen 37:2), Jacob is 108, Isaac is 168.
- Isaac dies at age 180, Gen 35:28.
Therefore, Gen 37:1, 2, when Isaac is 151, occur before Gen 35:27-27 when Isaac is 180.