Does the phrase - "This shall ye have of Mine Hand" from Isaiah 50:11 [KJV] - refer to the the previous portion ["in the Sparks that ye have kindled"], or does it refer to the latter portion ["ye shall lie down in sorrow"] ?
Isaiah 50:11 [KJV] :
Behold, all ye that kindle a fire, that compass yourselves about with sparks: walk in the light of your fire, and in the sparks that ye have kindled. This shall ye have of mine hand ; ye shall lie down in sorrow.
- Readers should examine both the original Ivri (Hebrew) phrase "Mi-Yadi Hayetah Zot La-kem" (מִיָּדִי֙ הָֽיְתָה־זֹּ֣את לָכֶ֔ם) along with the English KJV translation "from My hand has this come to you" in [Isaiah 50:11] :
The prophet Yeshayahu states in Isaiah 50:11 [MT] :
"Behold all of you who kindle fire, who give power to flames; go in the flame of your fire, and in-Awakening you have kindled; from My hand has this come to you, in grief you shall lie down. (הֵ֧ן כֻּלְּכֶ֛ם קֹ֥דְחֵי אֵ֖שׁ מְאַזְּרֵ֣י זִיק֑וֹת לְכ֣וּ | בְּא֣וּר אֶשְׁכֶ֗ם וּבְזִיקוֹת֙ בִּֽעַרְתֶּ֔ם מִיָּדִי֙ הָֽיְתָה־זֹּ֣את לָכֶ֔ם לְמַֽעֲצֵבָ֖ה תִּשְׁכָּבֽוּן )
Now analyze the Ivri (Hebrew) phrase : "Mi-Yadi Hayetah Zot La-kem" (מִיָּדִי֙ הָֽיְתָה־זֹּ֣את לָכֶ֔ם), by comparing the Ivri words [MT] translated into [KJV] "This shall ye have of Mine Hand" :
- Mi-Yadi (מִיָּדִי֙) / From-Hand-My = "of My Hand".
- Hayetah (הָֽיְתָה) / Have-Shall = "shall have".
- Zot (זֹּ֣את) / This = "This".
- La-Kem (לָכֶ֔ם) / To-You = "ye".
The phrase : "This shall ye have of Mine Hand" [KJV] relates to **"in the Awakening" (בִּֽעַרְתֶּ֔ם)** in the previous portion : **"in the Sparks** that ye have kindled" [KJV] .
The Ivri word "Awakening" (עַרְתֶּ֔ם) is a gerund phrase relating to actions of the Living. Life (Awakening) comes from the Hand of God.
Reference Hebrew past tense conjugation of "Aretem" (עַרְתֶּ֔ם) / "Artem" : https://www.pealim.com/dict/2777-laur/#h-PERF-2mp