Greetings fellow truth seekers,
Grace and peace is with all who reverence His King.
Did Jesus call one before or after the Wedding or when at Capernaum? We know most disciples at the outset were from different regions of Israel, yet seemed clustered in Capernaum. There is a reason for this. God always has a idea and strategy.
- Galilee was a trade route hub. So the people there had alot of experience with different cultures from merchants.
- The culture was different than that of Jerusalem, less cerimonial strict, more relationshional thru communication vs the family bloodline.
- The Roman government was the perfect example of God's Kingdom structure of authority, ranks of regional governors and ambassadors...including the senate(ecclesia).
- Jesus uses the Galilee culture wedding as example of the Kingdom of Heaven and how the Son will develop relations, find his bride, and make a covenant, redeem land, build a house (kingdom), and come back for her...when the Father is ready to let the Son come again to get His Bride.
- St Paul writes "In the fullness of time God sent His Son. The reference here is eon or window of time. God waited for a culture to perfectly develop a system resembling His Kingdom of Heaven so the people can easily "get the message". Csear actually is not a name, but a title...as Christ or Messiah is not a name, but a title...Many writing comments of Paul refer to God's Kingdom and authorities, powers, etc. And the ecclesia Jesus established as
Moses established a shadow priesthood, king, governmental order, military, civil court (judges). Yet not perfect...it was not the fullness of time.
May we ask ourselves..of the strategy of Jesus in those He chosen as Hebrew Galiellian...as the question.
Jesus is specific to assemble the first disciples to build HIS CHURCH (ecclesia). This is not a Hebrew word, but a Roman/Greek new term.
Jesus was specific to say, MY CHURCH as Rome had its church, not religion, but government.
The purpose of the ecclesia (senate) as they are appointed by the caesar or king, called out from society for their talents, excellence of soul, and attitudes are deemed useful in service to the king. These are called out of their former society life into a focused, new life of service only to speak and represent their king. These called out specialists were required to attend private meetings to get the Mind of The King, to create and introduce His policies according to Kings vision. The end game is to colonize, and reproduce the culture of the Kingdom. In Christ case, the Kingdom of Heaven in others. Just as Rome sent ambassadors and governors in new territories and colonize, the mission of the church is to expand God's Domain through the earth.
May we do it swiftly...(BEFORE HE BURNS IT UP for the iniquities of FALSE PROPHETS AND SCOFFERS who REJECT THE KING AGAIN, who are demonic in nature. God will destroy their kosmos a 3rd time by Fire and the sword of Fire out of His mouth...and the slain of the Lord shall be many.) and recreate a new kosmos on earth permanently set in RIGHTEOUSNESS.
Thus Jesus chose men from Galilee who were businessmen or working for Rome...diligent workers with grit. These were leaders, team players so to say...with grit. Even Thomas and Judas had grit! At what point Jesus called them, is not eternally vital, as he was gathering followers all along, the original ecclesia were the first senate of Christ Jesus, to colonize the earth and replicate the Kingdom of Heaven and its culture.
May we wash our robes, while we are granted repentance.
The Creator and Messiah wish no one to be on the other side of the King's Wrath on that day!
Be strong in the Lord...and the word of His testimony.