|visits||member for||2 years, 2 months|
|seen||3 hours ago|
Jewish by birth (never religiously), baptized as an infant in the Roman Catholic Church, but just now preparing to be confirmed and have my first communion.
I recently completed some papers which are available on the Articles section of my website. Let me know what you think (email@example.com).
- The First Day of the Week in the New Testament
- An Exegesis of John 3:3: "You Must Be Born Again"
- An Exegesis of 2 Tim. 1:16-18: The Case of Onesiphorus – a Proof of Prayer for the Dead
- A Discourse on the Greek Word μονογενής
- The Translation of the Phrase וְלֹא יָסָפוּ in Num. 11:25
- The Translation of the Hebrew Verb פָּסַח in Consideration of Contextual Usages
- A Discourse on Gehinnam
|bio||website||simply-a-christian.com||visits||member for||2 years, 2 months|
|location||United States||seen||3 hours ago|