|location||Forest of Dean, UK|
|visits||member for||2 years, 9 months|
|seen||Sep 3 '13 at 19:22|
C# programmer and MVP, with a keen interest in all things code. Particular areas:
- C# language specifics
- LINQ (including EF, L2S, ADO.NET Data Services)
- Protocol Buffers
- Expression (the LINQ one, not Blend)
- TSQL / SQL Server general
- ASP.NET MVC (but not regular ASP.NET)
- Bespoke runtime object models (TypeDescriptor)
|bio||website||marcgravell.blogspot.com||visits||member for||2 years, 9 months|
|location||Forest of Dean, UK||seen||Sep 3 '13 at 19:22|
Is Deuteronomy 22:28 talking about rape?
Look also at the GNT, NIV*, Easy-to-Read, GOD'S WORD, etc. Plenty of translators explicitly call this out using the word "rape". The translation is tricky and disputed, but : there are plenty of reasons (all debated) to believe that rape is covered there.