|visits||member for||1 year, 2 months|
|seen||Nov 20 '14 at 21:23|
I'm an IT Architect, Developer, Analyst, Troubleshooter, and a trainer. As a trainer I teach several subjects like: .NET, Database, Java, J2EE, jBoss, weblogic, architectures, patterns, uml, etc. On a daily basis I'm involved (developing/architect/support) in the following subjects:
- Java and J2EE Web Services, EJBs, JPA, Servlets, JSF, SOA
- .NET WCF, ASP.NET, Sharepoint 2010, WPF, XAML e Silverlight
- Wordpress installation, configuration and development PHP+MySql
- SEO optimization
- Support to Joomla web sites.
- Databases, Oracle, PL-SQL, Sql Server, Integration Services, SQL.
- As a trainer: Java, J2EE,.NET and Databases
- Learning and developing Android, Windows 8 and iOS applications.
As you can see, I'm very heterogeneous professional with a deeply experience in .NET Architectures, Java architectures and with a very good experience in Database Servers and Programming as a trainer and developer. I'm also focused in digging more deeply in areas such as Data Analysis, Business Intelligence and Big Data. I'm also a certified freelancer trainer, PMP Certified, Enterprise Developer Certified and DB certified.
I'm qualified to work in all roles in IT areas, such as developer, project managing, architect, business analyst, etc.